That’s right – we’re actually ready for discussion #2 and final wrap-up of book #36, The Wildwater Walking Club. So let’s get this chat started with these questions:
- What do you think the three women’s reaching out to Annalisa, who is essentially a stranger, says about them? About women in general?
- How does each of the three main characters—Noreen, Tess and Rosie—change during the course of the novel? What triggers these changes?
- Have you ever had to decide whether to tell a teenager’s mother you saw her/him sneaking out/smoking a cigarette/ etc.? Where do you think you should draw the line between doing the right thing and minding your own business?
- Do you believe men like Michael-Don’t-Call-Me-Mike are essentially redeemable? Why or why not?
- Rating time: How do you rate The Wildwater Walking Club using our famous scale from 1-10 (1=complete garbage, 10=top notch)?
So? What shall we read next? Got any ideas for our next selection?