So how about if we get started with discussion #1 for book #36, The Wildwater Walking Club? If you’ve read through chapter 18, then give us your take on these starter questions:
- Noreen takes a buyout from Balancing Act partly because of Michael’s influence. Have you ever let a career decision be influenced by a man you were dating? Kind of dating?
- If you were Rosie, would you have uprooted your family and moved them to the lavender farm to help your father? If not, which of your siblings might have stepped up?
- Balancing Act sneakers and slogans include: Dream Walker. (You’ll Swear You’re Walking on Clouds.) Step Litely. (Do These Sneakers Make Me Look Thin?) Feng Shuoe. (New Sneakers for a New Age.) If you were creating your dream sneaker, what would you name it and what would its slogan be?
- Do think clotheslines should be outlawed or encouraged? Why?
- Which character in The Wildwater Walking Club is most like you? Which one would you most like to hang around with?
Or maybe you have other questions you’d rather discuss? Bring it on!