So? Finished yet? Alrighty then! Let’s move on with discussion #2 and “wrap up” book #35, Summer Blowout, with these questions:
- Do you think it’s harder or easier to forgive a family member for a big betrayal than it is a friend? How do the rules of family and friendship differ?
- How important is it in our contemporary lives to remain connected to our families?
- Sean Ryan gives Bella the business idea of a lifetime. If you had to start a business tomorrow, what would it be? What’s stopping you?
- Which scenes in Summer Blowout made you laugh the hardest? Brought a tear to your eye? Could have happened in your family?
- Rating time: What is your rating for Summer Blowout on a scale from 1-10 (1=in the trash, 10=on a pedestal)?
With that, got any book suggestions for our next read? We’re all ears!