Ready for discussion #2 of book #34, Belong to Me? We hope so! Let’s hear what you have to say about these questions:
- Who has changed the most by the end of the novel? Why & how?
- Near the end of the novel, Lake says that everything she’s done has been for Dev. Is this acceptable? Is it okay to lie to protect the people you love?
- How would you describe Cornelia’s childbirth experience? How does it lead her to make a decision that would change the lives of the people in her life?
- What does “family” mean, and how is this explored in the novel? Is is possible for one person to belong to another?
- Rating time: What do you give Belong to Me on a scale from 1-10 (1=blech, 10=superb)?
Wait!!! Don’t forget to nominate a book for our next selection, lest our readers be forced to make a choice without your input. Now that wouldn’t be very fun for you, would it?