Finally, let’s get a move on with our second and final discussion of book #31 True Colors by Kristin Hannah. Following are a few questions pulled out of the air, but feel free to add any of your own that you would like to discuss here:
- Which main characters find true love in this novel? Which ones settle and with what results?
- Was Winona selfish in seeking Dallas’ exoneration? What did she eventually achieve?
- In the end, realization of the true meaning of “family” took center stage. Did you find Henry Grey’s bitter stubbornness tragic?
- Did Vivi ever really give up hope for Dallas’ freedom even after she signed the divorce papers?
- What purpose(s) did Noah’s journaling for Mrs. Ivers eventually serve?
- How well/not so well did the Grey family garden turn out after all was said and done?
- Rating alert: On a scale from 1 to 10 (1=hated with a passion, 10=completely adored), what do you give True Colors? Interested in reading more novels by Kristin Hannah?
Post away! Also, we’re currently on the lookout for our next book – got a recommendation for book #32?