We made it to our second and final discussion of book #27, Life’s a Beach, and what a fun ride it has been, hasn’t it? Absolutely. So let’s finish this up right and see your final thoughts on this January-beach-read:
- Do you think Ginger ended up with the person she was meant to be with? If you could date either Noah or the gaffer, which one would you pick and why? Do you think their characters are based on real men, and if so, do you think Claire Cook has their phone numbers?
- Who is your favorite minor character in Life’s a Beach? Why?
- Would you ever let one of your own children become a child actor? Why or why not?
- Which scene in Life’s a Beach made you laugh the hardest? Which one brought a tear to your eye? Which one gave you the biggest jolt of recognition?
- How do you rate this novel on a scale from 1 to 10 (1=terrible, 10=amazingly great)?
Which brings us to the final question – what’s next on our reading list? Knit Two is definitely out there, but how about if we wait until all of our Chicken Lit’ers are ready to move on?