- Is Kincaid’s description of the local animal shelter true to life, in your opinion?
- Do you think the McCray family needed to adopt Christmas (the dog) more than they at first realized?
- How has Christmas impacted the family’s daily lives so far?
- Do you think Todd & George will hold true to their promise by returning the dog on Dec. 26th?
- What are your thoughts on Kincaid’s writing style?
All questions and/or comments welcome, so don’t feel the least bit shy about posting your ideas here. Not only that, but we’re also seeking more readers and recommendations for book #26 – got some? Anyone? Send ’em our way!