- Eddie undergoes such hardship with the loss of his father, and then mother within the same year. Do you think he handles the loss well?
- Do you feel sympathetic toward Eddie in the struggles he faces? Does he have something to gain from the life-changing experiences?
- Does it seem as if Eddie’s teacher has insight on his needs by introducing him to the neighbor, Taylor?
- What are your thoughts on Beck’s writing style?
- Anything else you care to comment about with regard to chapters 1-8?
We’re anxiously awaiting your thoughts – bring ’em on, Chicken Lit’ers!