Alas, it’s time for discussion #3 of Hissy Fit. By now you’re probably getting ready to celebrate Thanksgiving with friends & family, but perhaps you can find a few moments to post your thoughts on the last third of the book, pages 287-419 or through chapter 68. As motivation, here are a few more questions from that sweet little ‘Reading Guide’ at the end of the book:
- When Keeley gets underneath the façade of some people she’s known all her life, what does she discover? What does this novel say about how well we ever really know one another?
- Do you feel any sympathy for A.J.? Does he get the comeuppance he deserves? Does Stephanie?
- The novel, which begins with a broken engagement, ends with a wedding. Is the identity of the happy couple a surprise?
- Will you be trying the Grits n’ Greens Casserole recipe?
- Overall, how do you rate this novel on a scale from 1-10, 1=bad & 10=most excellent?
Have yourselves a Happy Thanksgiving, Chicken Lit’ers!