All righty then, Chicken Lit’ers – let’s move forward with discussion #3 of Love the One You’re With and wrap up our talk about the book. What an emotional whirlwind, don’t you think? How about a few questions:
- Was Ellen’s reaction to the wine debacle over exaggerated? Why or why not?
- Did it seem obvious that Ellen was attempting to justify working with Leo by bringing Lucy into the picture?
- What do you think was Margot’s motivation in not informing Ellen of Leo’s return?
- In making her final choice between Leo & Andy, what was the final moment of enlightenment for Ellen? Was it the right choice, after all?
- Which characters grew emotionally in this book? Ellen? Andy? Margot? Leo?
- Finally, would you recommend this book to other readers? Why or why not?
- What is your overall rating (1-10)?
If you have any other questions or ideas you’d like to throw in the ring for our discussion, toss away. And finally, the Chicken Lit’ers officially nominate Dory in selecting (or offering choices for) book #21.
Stay posted – a poll might be involved, in which case, we will need your vote!