Let’s go ahead and close out our discussion on Confessions of a Contractor and talk about chapters 7 through 18. I’ll throw out a few questions to get us going:
- Do you think Sullivan and Gia achieved closure in their relationship?
- Were you pleased with the way Sullivan handled the Paulson situation?
- What about Clyde? Did you find it strange that Sullivan ended up with Rebecca’s cat?
- How did you feel about Hector and Miguel’s rescue/return?
- Aside from home improvements, did Sullivan finally accomplish what he wanted for Sally and Rebecca?
Got any others? We’d sure like to read them if you do. Post away, and let us know your thoughts on book #20 while you’re at it. Meanwhile, these are on deck as possibilities: Tan Lines, Sweet Love, Seeing Me Naked, and A Job to Kill For: A Lacy Fields Mystery.
Any of those sound interesting to you? Cast your vote today!