Off we go with our discussion about chapters 1 through 6 of Confessions of a Contractor. What shall we talk about? Let’s get started with these:
- What are your thoughts on Murphy’s writing style? Thumbs up? Down? Other?
- How about Sullivan’s trilogy of bad decisions – is he getting in over his head?
- Any ideas on who stole his father’s truck?
- What do you think the connection is between Rebecca and Sally?
- Will Sullivan gain Derrick’s trust enough to figure out what is going on behind closed doors?
Any other questions and/or comments? No need to stick with the ones posted here, feel free to post whatever comes to mind – we’re just that flexible here.