Did you make it to the end of book #16, Meet Me in Venice? If so, now’s the time to post your thoughts/feelings/overall take on the novel, our first by Elizabeth Adler. To help get the conversation moving, here are a few questions:
- Who did you suspect as the killer? Did you think so all along?
- Were you surprised about Lily’s death in Venice?
- Did you ever envision Sam & Preshy becoming a couple at the end?
- What did you think about the Maow’s sneaky ransacking of Preshy’s apartment and subsequent unveiling of the necklace?
- Was the ending good enough for you?
On a final note in moving forward with our next bookclub selection, did you like Adler’s writing enough to read another one of her novels? If so, which one would you be interested in reading? Otherwise, do you have any other book suggestions for read #17? Post away – we’re all ears!