Lo and behold, finally here we are with the second discussion on book #15, The Beach House. By now you are probably up to chapter 22, correct? Then how about if we chat about these questions:
- Were you surprised Jess and her erratic behaviors?
- Do you think Michael will hold strong in his relationship decisions?
- What do you think Daff and/or Nan should do about the Windermere property?
- Are you sensing a sudden change in the wind with Nan’s health and strange dreams?
- How do you like the pace of this novel so far? Thumb up? Down?
As always, these are just discussion suggestions – any/all posts are welcome on this open dialogue. What are you thinking at this point in the book? Hmmmm?