Alrighty Chicken Lit readers, it’s time to get started on the first discussion on book #14, Shoe Addicts Anonymous. Let’s go ahead and talk about chapters 1 through 8 with these questions to get us started:
- Was the theme of this book what you were expecting after reading book #13?
- Were you surprised at how Abbey, Tiffany and Loreen got themselves into trouble while in Las Vegas?
- Doesn’t it seem like Las Vegas events only added to the women’s already precarious situations?
- Was Loreen oblivious or just in denial when Rod went to work on her? And did you find the cashier scene laughable?
- What about Damon – wasn’t it spooky the way he mysteriously appeared to Abbey in the casino?
- Do you think Sandra’s money making ‘secret’ will actually rid the four women of their debt?
- Are you concerned the women are bound to find themselves at odds with the PTA, or in Abbey’s case, the church where her husband is a minister?
We can talk about so many things so far, but I only listed a few ideas. What are your thoughts at this point?