We jumped right into this one after finishing Shoe Addicts Anonymous, but it’s not too late to pick up your own copy and start reading along with us. It’s a fun summer read – will you join in? Why in the world not?
Here is the final discussion and wrap-up of Shoe Addicts Anonymous, chapters 16-22. Tell us… what did you think about this one? Were you expecting that ending? Or did you envision more for our shoe addict club members? Let’s hear your thoughts.
This post opens up the second discussion on book #13, Shoe Addicts Anonymous. Hopefully if you’re reading this you’ve already finished reading chapter 15, otherwise come back later so we don’t spoil anything for you! I’ve got a few more questions to throw in the ring:
- What did you think about those surprise club member wannabes?
- Do you think Joss will make it in the group with her second hand shoes?
- Is Sandra setting herself up for heartbreak with Mike Lemmington, aka Mr. Live, love, laugh, and get laid?
- Will Lorna get her finances together and make Phil Carson and Holden Bennington proud?
And I don’t know about you, but a certain part seriously left me laughing out loud. A clue: Shoegarpie!
Finally after a little break in the reading action we’re starting the first discussion on book #13, Shoe Addicts Anonymous. I’d like to keep this discussion focused on the first 7 chapters, if possible. How about a few starter questions:
- Does the formation of the ‘Shoe Addicts Anonymous’ club seem plausible?
- Will joining offer support for our 3 (4?) heroines?
- Is the storyline very believable with addiction to shoes?
- Do you think Steve should’ve been allowed to join? Was he unfairly snubbed?
As always, those are just questions I rattled off the top of my head. Feel free to discuss whatever you’d like, as long as there are no spoilers!