Let’s go ahead and close out our discussion here on book #11, Passion, Betrayal and Killer Highlights. Just a few questions to get us going:
- Did you see the ending coming?
- What was your favorite event or quote in the remaining chapters?
- Do you think Leah actually grew in character with her visit to the holding cell?
- What did you like more/less about this novel in comparison to the other 2 Sophie Katz mysteries?
- And finally, give us your overall take – how do you rate it on a 1-10 scale (1=worst, 10=best)?
Without wasting any time, how about if we move on to So Much For My Happy Ending? Let me know if you’re joining in with us – good reads ahead!